Heads of Procurement
Members of our Heads of Procurement Peer Group
This peer group gathers Senior Procurement Leaders (CPO, Head of/ VP Procurement, Senior Directors) working for medium & large Belgian and multinational companies located in Belgium. They all have an international scope.
Our Heads of Procurement members wish to compare, share, make each other better, while strengthening their forward-thinking, innovation and leadership skills. They aim at delivering excellence in procurement, business growth, and value beyond savings.
Members are matched on the basis of individual dialogues to ensure comparable organizations, common challenges/priorities & expectations.
Some topics of interest
Our meetings focus on the challenges our members find the most important. The discussions are held on the strategic and tactical level. Members chose/vote the topics to be dealt with in priority. Hot topics could be:
Organization of Procurement ● Competency Development & Learning Paths ● Digitization ● Procurement Vision & Influence ● Best Sourcing Countries ● M&A Integration ● Procurement Measurement & Metrics ● Transformation & Change Management ● Leadership ● Culture & Engagement ● Industry 4.0 ● Environmental Issues ● Supply Chain Agility ● Customer Collaboration ● Cost Reductions ● Strategic Partnerships ● Emerging Trends…..
EGN concept in a nutshell
- EGN is the second largest professional network in the world, with 14.000 members in 15 countries.
- 20-25 peers: same exec function & level, similar organizations, diverse industries meet to:
- Compare organizations/strategies/tools/processes/KPIs
- Share experience/best practices/lessons learned
- Reflect on dos & don’ts/pitfalls & opportunities, trends
- Gain new ideas/advice/perspectives to solve the most pressing business challenges
- Save time and resources a become/stay future-ready
- The mix of industries creates diversity of perspectives and a richness of innovative ideas for you and your company
- No consultants, no competitors, no sponsors are accepted in the groups, but we sometimes invite experts.
EGN annual membership includes
- Five facilitated face-to-face half day meetings a year
- Online sharing and query function 24/7/365 with 14.000 members
- One annual cross-group event for all EGN Belgium-based members, with VIP Keynote Speaker
- 2-3 optional mini-masterclasses
- Cross-group meetings on demand
- Full payback guarantee
- One-year free EGN membership if you lose your job
Interested to know more? Book an introduction call with Pia Hinz
Top 10 reasons to join EGN
EGN is a professional network of peers that provides an exclusive opportunity to work in depth with your personal leadership skills, strengthen your professional toolbox and gain new insights for the benefit of yourself and your company.
As a member of EGN, you get access to:
A worldwide network of peers
We offer a trusted, worldwide network of peers with a shared ambition of making each other better - every day.
Tailored Peer Groups
Your peer group is assembled by our experienced networking consultant, ensuring that it matches your management level and professional discipline.
This is an online community of 14,000 experts and it features a global query function, in-app messaging, virtual EGN groups and a major e-book library with approx. 200 titles.
Expert meeting design
All peer groups are facilitated by our experienced and continuously-trained EGN Chairs.
Besides the ongoing coaching from your network peers, we offer one-on-one coaching sessions for top executives as part of our Accelerator Programme.*
* Not available in all markets.
In Between Jobs Scheme
If you lose your job, you can continue your membership for a year, while you use your network to find your next career path – and for a further 12 months for a modest fee. Additional In Between Job services are available in selected markets.
Grow with the Network
As you develop professionally, your needs may change. As a member of EGN you can at any time change to another peer group that better matches your career challenges and needs.
Exclusive Events & Seminars
Events and seminars are conducted in all markets to engage, learn and grow within and across the established peer network.
As a member of EGN you get access to our thought leadership insights, which include e-books, learning tools, articles, member best practices and much more.
EGN acts as a support network for your entire business, giving you benefits that include upskilling of your key employees, insights into the latest market trends and tools, as well as access to a confidential 'board of advisors’ via each EGN group and a global pool of 14,000 experts.