Heads of Marketing
As a member of one of our experience-sharing peer groups for Heads of Marketing, you get access to an international professional peer group.
- Benchmark your company (organization, strategy, best practices, opportunities)
- Reflect in-depth on common challenges and gain new external perspectives to solve them
- Get practical and actionable solutions to solve your specific problems/priorities
- Understand the business transformation and the true mission, value & future of the marketing department
We connect, share, compare, make each other better, and ensure that we all increase performance/efficiency/simplicity and save time.
The members of our Marketing Leader Peer Groups are Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Head of Marketing, VP Marketing, Group Marketing Director and Senior Marketing Directors working for large Belgian and multinational companies located in Belgium.
We ensure a good mix of industries, which creates a diversity of perspectives and a richness of innovative ideas for you and your company.
There are no consultants, no sponsors, and we avoid direct competitors to ensure a confidential and judgment-free atmosphere
Contact us to find the group that best matches your requirements, needs and wishes.
Regular agenda of our five annual face-to-face meetings
- Members host the meetings in turn. All meetings are facilitated by a professional chair/leadership coach/expert matter.
- At every meeting, we cover the following points:
- Host’s Marketing Organization and Strategy, Q&A
- Share best practices and lessons learned on the topic of the day (chosen and prioritized by the members)
- Hottest current challenge exercise where participants share in plenary what is keeping them awake at night.
This exercise aims at matching sufferers and helpers who will support each other in-between the meetings.
- An optional company visit might be organized after lunch if relevant. Speakers may also be invited if desired by the members.
Topics of interest
With the help of the chair, members select and prioritize the topics of interest they want to deep-dive into during the year. They discuss on the strategic level.
Topics can be: Digital Marketing Strategy, Managing the Marketing team, The Company digital transformation, Branding of the Marketing Department, The evolving role of the CMO, Leadership, Customer Centricity, Big Data, A.I, Augmented and Virtual Reality, Talent Management, How to Adapt Strategies to Local Markets, Proving ROI of Activities.
Interested to know more? Book an introduction call with Christophe Van Gansen
Top 10 reasons to join EGN
EGN is a professional network of peers that provides an exclusive opportunity to work in depth with your personal leadership skills, strengthen your professional toolbox and gain new insights for the benefit of yourself and your company.
As a member of EGN, you get access to:
A worldwide network of peers
We offer a trusted, worldwide network of peers with a shared ambition of making each other better - every day.
Tailored Peer Groups
Your peer group is assembled by our experienced networking consultant, ensuring that it matches your management level and professional discipline.
This is an online community of 14,000 experts and it features a global query function, in-app messaging, virtual EGN groups and a major e-book library with approx. 200 titles.
Expert meeting design
All peer groups are facilitated by our experienced and continuously-trained EGN Chairs.
Besides the ongoing coaching from your network peers, we offer one-on-one coaching sessions for top executives as part of our Accelerator Programme.*
* Not available in all markets.
In Between Jobs Scheme
If you lose your job, you can continue your membership for a year, while you use your network to find your next career path – and for a further 12 months for a modest fee. Additional In Between Job services are available in selected markets.
Grow with the Network
As you develop professionally, your needs may change. As a member of EGN you can at any time change to another peer group that better matches your career challenges and needs.
Exclusive Events & Seminars
Events and seminars are conducted in all markets to engage, learn and grow within and across the established peer network.
As a member of EGN you get access to our thought leadership insights, which include e-books, learning tools, articles, member best practices and much more.
EGN acts as a support network for your entire business, giving you benefits that include upskilling of your key employees, insights into the latest market trends and tools, as well as access to a confidential 'board of advisors’ via each EGN group and a global pool of 14,000 experts.