Heads of HR
A peer network is vital for new ideas, benchmarks, support, sharing of lessons learned & best practices, encouragement, reflection on how to help the business win and drive results, future-readiness.
Members of our Heads of HR experience-sharing peer groups:
Members of these peer group are CHROs, VP HR & Senior HR-Directors working in large Belgian and multinational companies, having their main, European or EMEA headquarters located in Belgium. One group has a Be(ne)lux scope and the others have an international scope.
● How Covid-19 is affecting HR and the workplace; The increase of remote working, the impact on culture and engagement, talent attraction & retention, flexi-working etc.
● Change Management
● The role/organization/development/skills of the HR department
● Lean Management
● Office of the future
● L&D programs
● Dashboards in use
● Business & HR Transformation
● Organizational Design & Development
● Strategic Workforce Planning
● Global Talent Management
● Leadership/Executive/HiPo Development
● Employee Experience
● Predictive People & Talent Analytics
● Tech Trends & Future Skills
● Performance & Feedback
● Total Rewards, etc.
Interested to know more? Book an introduction call with Sabine Nieuwenhuys