Heads of Digital Transformation
A peer network is vital for new ideas, benchmarks, support, sharing of lessons learned & best practices, encouragement, reflection on how to help the business win and drive results, future-readiness.
Members of this peer group:
The members are responsible for digital transformation projects in their company, often with management responsibilities and direct reports to the executive board and c-level committee.
Some topics of interest:
With the help of the chair, members select and prioritize the topics of interest that peers want to deep-dive into during the five-yearly half-day meetings. It could be:
● 360° Digital Transformation Strategy & Roadmap
● Customer satisfaction and engagement
● Project Management
● Data Management & Quality
● Risk Mitigation
● KIP Development and measurement
● How to obtain buy-in from stakeholders and top management
● Agile delivery and many more...
Interested to know more? Book a call with Christophe Van Gansen