English-Speaking Network Assistants / Researcher & Meeting Bookers
Do you wish to support the growth of Europe’s largest professional business network?
Work location: Ideally from EGN’s headquarters in Svendborg (DK)
Do you wish to join an exciting, growing business? Do you enjoy picking up the phone and engaging in dialogue with executives & leaders? Do you have any experience in supporting sales management? Are you structured, result-oriented and persistent? If so, you might be our new colleague.
The main role of a network assistant is to:
- Find new potential members for our experience sharing peer groups on LinkedIn. These leads should fit the pre-defined peer group DNA
- Have a daily talk with your network advisor to talk about the profiles and to align expectations and priorities for the day/week
- Cold call prospects, explain our value proposition and schedule in-depth dialogues for our network advisor
- Create attention and interest, be precise and memorable on the phone and in your written correspondence on LinkedIn and e-mails
- Be prepared to answer basic questions and to handle most common objections in a very respectful way and be clear about the next steps
- Update our CRM-system
- The more bookings, the more sales. To succeed, focus on quality, quantity, prioritization, growth mindset is key.
- Experience in telesales, telemarketing, sales, meeting booking is a MUST
- Your English is flawless, and you have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You have a pleasant voice, you are polite, confident and you make an impact
- You are structured, persistent, proactive, resilient and dutiful
- You can work independently as well as in teams
- You are active on social media and know LinkedIn well
- You are IT-savvy
You are offered
- An exciting sales-oriented role, an international experience and contact with the cleverest heads in the Belgian business world
- Good development opportunities in a value-driven organization
- Be part of this winning team: https://be.egn.com/organisation and culture of empathy, empowerment, execution, entrepreneurship, enthusiasm
- Full time position with work within normal office hours in Belgium and freedom to work from home when quotas are achieved
EGN (Executives’ Global Network) is the largest professional business network in Europe, with 14.000 members in 15 countries.
At EGN Belgium, we have experience-sharing peer groups for leaders across all executive functions. Our members work for medium and large Belgian & multinational companies located in Belgium. They value the opportunity to share experience and best practices with well-matched peers having the same responsibilities, challenges, and priorities as them. They help each other and save time & resources while becoming more innovative and future ready.
Send Your Application Today, We Need You!
If this position looks interesting, have a look at our homepage on be.egn.com, and send your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and motivation in English to Pia Hinz, CEO EGN Belgium, email@example.com.