POST COVID-19: rethink consumers = rethink business
Meet Martin Lindstrom, a world-respected expert and a pioneer in the fields of Consumer Psychology and Neuro-marketing.
After thousands of hours investigating the post-COVID-19 consumer landscape, Martin Lindstrom and his team have identified new consumer needs and remarkable business opportunities.
Throughout marketing history, studies have identified seven Points of Market Entry. A Market entry point is when a customer segment becomes receptive to a new category of products and services: newborn arrives, the first day in school, starting college, the first job, moving to a new home, getting married, and retiring.
Devastatingly, COVID-19 has introduced an “8th entry point,” a change so profound that it will impact every sector via a global synchronization of human behaviour. It will establish a completely new, universal language and change of consumer patterns. Lindstrom calls it the “8EP.”
In this remarkable webinar, Lindstrom shares his thought-provoking insights into the subconscious mind of the consumer and the profound impact COVID-19 is having on the world.
In his presentation, Lindstrom will:
- Challenge established thinking and help you discover your organization’s new purpose.
- Share his practical guide for transformation in the aftermath of COVID-19.
- Share fascinating insights on which companies have barely survived, which thrived, and which companies completely failed to adapt to the 8EP — and what the winners all had in common.
- Share how to avoid having your great conceptual transformational thinking and big ideas drown in fear, politics, bureaucracy, and compliance.
- Explore powerful tools to prepare your organization for the next wave of change and (sadly) the next crisis.
Martin Lindstrom is the author of several New York Times bestselling books that have sold millions of copies and been translated into 60 languages.
TIME Magazine recognized him as one of the world’s most influential people, and in 2020, Thinkers50 named him the #20 management thinker in the world.
This is a members-only webinar consisting of two sessions.
Interested in participating but not yet a member? Contact Christophe Van Gansen here.