Digital Marketing Specialist
EGN Belgium is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a self-driven individual, with a track-record in building a followership on SoMe and with excellent communication skills. You will help optimizing the customer journey and experience and build a strong brand awareness through social media.
As we see it, you can be a marketer, a strategist, a copywriter, a designer, an analyst, and a customer service rep, and sometimes all in one day.
- Define strategic roadmap and KPIs for Digital Marketing
- Design and deliver creative & impactful visual content on our digital channels
- Establish and own a content management calendar; constantly updating content and sharing media articles on SoMe channels like LinkedIn (main media), Facebook & Instagram (new), website and newsletters (mailchimp)
- Top notch creative communication and sharp & engaging writing skills with full proficiency in English
- Experience with SEO and Google ads to raise our organic traffic to the website
- Communication skills that can flex to fit any platform, media, character count or audience
- Writing skills, excellent copywriter
- Creativity is a must in the saturated social media space, and content needs to be exciting, personalized, valuable, and buzz-worthy
- Customer care, making a positive impact in the hearts and minds of our community
- Making connections, establishing, and building trustful digital relationships
- Agility and the ability to quickly pivot and react to a new trend
- Understanding both quantitative & qualitative data, communicating your insights to the team
- Graphic design and video making are a plus
- Public Speaking/confidence in front of an audience as features and apps like Facebook Live, Instagram Live, and live videos are becoming more and more important on social platforms
- Interview our VIP members
- Interact with journalists and PR/media agency
As a Person
- Customer-first mentality
- Curious, finger on the pulse, daring, able to quickly adapt to new trends
- Efficient, structured, well-organized, managing your time wisely
- Proactive, energy and passion, self-motivated, and results-oriented
- You are self-aware, confident, professional, and resilient
- A positive & growth mindset, willing to continuously learn and develop
- Tech savvy
- Striving to work remote
Qualifications and experience
- Master’s degree in a relevant field such as English, communications/ or marketing
- At least 5 years of work experience with digital marketing, communication, SoMe content provider, community manager
What we offer
- A full-time position. Start date as soon as possible
- Be part of a successful & fast-growing company with a strong purpose of ‘Making each other better’
- EGN Belgium’s culture is based on Entrepreneurship, Empowerment, Execution, Empathy and Enthusiasm
- Good learning & development opportunities and best practices among colleagues in 15 countries
EGN started as one man’s vision 30 years ago and is now a global network with 15.000 members in 15 countries, who together represent more than 8.000 companies and 70 professional areas.
At EGN Belgium, we have experience-sharing peer groups for CXO, Heads of, VPs, Directors and Senior Managers across executive functions, all working in medium and large Belgian & large multinational companies in Belgium and representing diverse industries. This is our targeted audience.
Our members meet five half days a year in groups of 20-25 persons, where they benchmark their organizations & strategies, gain ideas and new perspectives, solve their challenges faster, reflect on trends and future best practices, while becoming more future-ready.
Send Your Application Today, We Need You!
If this position looks interesting, have a look at our homepage on www.be.egn.com, send your CV and/or LinkedIn profile, links to other relevant social media platforms and a few words in English about why EGN in English to Pia Hinz, CEO of EGN Belgium, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are screening applications on a rolling basis and recommend applying as early as possible.