EGN (Executives’ Global Network) Belgium is looking for Dynamic Sales Managers. Location: Svendborg (DK)
EGN (Executives’ Global Network) is an international company founded in 1992, and the second largest professional network in the world. EGN is counting 14,000 members in 15 countries and is representing more than 8,000 companies and 70 professions.
Your Benefits: Freedom with Responsibility, Good Earning Possibilities and Personal Development
- You are offered a permanent contract with a fixed monthly guaranteed salary, an attractive bonus and other benefits.
- You will be seating in EGN Group’s headquarters in Svendborg and work for our Belgian subsidiary.
- You will be connected to the most influential leaders in Belgium and you will acquire a valuable in-depth knowledge about all the companies located in Belgium. You will gain valuable insights about their organization, and discover the priorities & challenges of the different senior executive functions.
- You will be part of a successful business in rapid growth, with living values of helpfulness, respect and professionalism.
As a sales manager for EGN, your primary assignment will be to contact leaders working for large national and multinational companies based in Belgium, describe our value proposition and the benefits of joining our experience-sharing groups and our global digital member universe.
Our targeted leaders are often left alone to decide on major strategies and managerial changes while nurturing their leadership skills and insights at the same time. Becoming a part of EGN, they gain access to a confidential forum where members help each other to solve challenges by sharing experience, dos and don’ts and future best practices. They make each other better – every day.
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communication, HR, Sales or Business Development, or a minimum of five years relevant work experience
- Documented results from previous Sales/Marketing/Communication jobs
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills. A very high proficiency level is needed as all communication is in English and our target group is highly educated.
- Danish, Dutch and/or French is an advantage
- You are good at building relationships, you have a high emotional intelligence and you can engage dialogue with c-level executives and senior leadership of large companies
- As a person, you are very structured, disciplined, dynamic, ambitious, pro-active, results-oriented, flexible and eager to learn
- You are a hunter, a farmer and a closer
- You are an agile communicator and you understand the importance of sharing relevant content and of engaging dialogue on multiple channels
- You are an experienced user of social media and a savvy user of LinkedIn
Send Your Application Today, We Need You!
If this position looks interesting, have a look at our homepage on www.be.egn.com, request more information if needed and send your CV and application letter in English to Pia Hinz, General Manager EGN Belgium, email@example.com, tel. +45 30 51 41 43.
WE ALSO WELCOME UNSOLICITED APPLICATIONS
EGN Belgium is expanding rapidly and we are therefore constantly looking for dynamic Sales Representatives and Chairs to reinforce our existing team.
We welcome unsolicited applications.
Please send your CV and application to Pia Hinz, General Manager EGN Belgium on firstname.lastname@example.org