Vacant position - Sales Consultant:
Are you ambitious and possess a good mix of patience, structure and a well-developed hunter gene?
Then you might be the new ambitious sales colleague we are looking for to work in EGN Group’s headquarters in Svendborg, close to the Danish sales team of 30 colleagues
As a sales consultant for EGN, your primary assignment will be to contact leaders working for medium and large national and multinational companies based in Belgium.
You will try to catch their attention and interest via LinkedIn, emails and phone dialogues to uncover their needs, challenges and priorities to identify the best possible EGN experience-sharing group for them.
- Relevant work experience with documented results, ideally from canvas B2B sales or membership-based companies
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills. A very high proficiency level is needed as all communication is in English and our target group is highly educated
- Danish is an advantage as you sit close to Danish colleagues. French and/or Dutch are assets.
- You are a hunter, a farmer, a closer and you aim for excellent customer experience
- You are very structured, disciplined, dynamic, ambitious, self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented
- You are an experienced user of social media and a savvy user of LinkedIn
What We Offer
- We offer a challenging job in an exciting and dynamic company in growth, with living values of helpfulness, respect and professionalism.
- Working hours are 37 hours per day, Monday to Thursday 8.00 - 16.00 and Friday 8.00 - 15.30
- The salary is a fixed monthly salary and an attractive bonus scheme.
EGN (Executives’ Global Network) is an international company founded in 1992, and the second largest professional network in the world. EGN is counting 14,000 members in 15 countries and is representing more than 8,000 companies and 70 professions.
EGN Belgium and Harvard Business Publishing have partnered up to create unique, certified leadership & executive programs. Lifelong learning, knowledge transfer, case studies, real-world insights and strategic networking at the highest level.
Send Your Application Today, We Need You!
If this position looks interesting, have a look at our homepage on www.be.egn.com, request more information if needed and send your CV and motivation letter in English to Pia Hinz, General Manager EGN Belgium, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +45 30 51 41 43.
WE ALSO WELCOME UNSOLICITED APPLICATIONS
EGN Belgium is expanding rapidly and we are therefore constantly looking for dynamic Sales Consultants and Chairs to reinforce our existing team.
Please send your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and application to Pia Hinz, General Manager EGN Belgium on email@example.com